17 fire fighters called to tumble dryer fire in Torpoint
A total of 17 firefighters from Torpoint, Saltash and Camels Head were called to Trelawney Rise, Torpoint where smoke was billowing from the windows of a property.
Crews wearing breathing apparatus initially entered the two storey end of terrace house.
The source of the fire was identified as being in the kitchen, and crews used two hose reels and four breathing apparatus to extinguish the blaze.
After the fire had been extinguished and the smoke had cleared, an
Free DT333 System Phone with all New NCP Panasonic Business...View details
Make Sure Your Business In Cornwall Chooses The Correct Business Telephone System At The Most Competitive Price.
Approved Panasonic Telecommunications Installer.
Terms: Terms: Please Quote This Genuine Offer When Booking An Appointment With Your Telecommunication Engineer. We Also Offer A Demonstration Of The Proposed System Please Ask For This Free Service
Contact: 01726 213808
Valid until: Monday, March 31 2014
investigation showed that the accidental source of the fire was a tumble