1. Childhood hero: David Attenborough.
2. Hobbies: Swimming, snorkelling and travelling.
3. Favourite music: Salsa.
4. Favourite book: Love In The Time Of Cholera, by Gabriel Garcia Marquez, and anything by Roald Dahl.
A Gift Voucher for a 2 hour SUP lesson on any of our programmed dates between April and September 2014. £19.50 for 1 person or £33 for 2 people with this voucher
Terms: Voucher must be present at point of sale. Standard MBC T's & C's apply please see our website for details
Contact: 01752 404567
Valid until: Tuesday, December 24 2013
5. Favourite film: Ring of Bright Water.
6. Favourite TV programme: Countryfile.
7. What's so good about living in Looe? The amazing diversity of marine habitats and wildlife.
8. What would improve it? We all need to work together to ensure the water in our river stays clean.
9. I'm very good at: Finding some of the rare animals that live on our shores.
10. I'm very bad at: Taking too much on.
11. A phrase I use too often: "Let's give it a go."
12. Three people (dead or alive) I would invite to dinner: Sir David Attenborough, world chimpanzee expert Jane Goodall and author and poet Maya Angelou.
13. I'd like to be stranded on a desert island with (apart from other half): Comedian Sandi Toksvig.
14. I'm embarrassed by: People who leave litter on beaches.
15. Proudest moment: Securing a grant for the Looe Marine Conservation Group.
16. Best things about Cornwall: The wildlife, the landscape and the people.
17. Worst things about Cornwall: We grow tourism and other industries at the expense of our environment, landscape and local communities.
18. What of our country's laws would you change? We must reduce plastic packaging and change the rules that allow ships to dump chemicals at sea.
19. Overrated public figure: Paris Hilton.
20. In another life I'd be: A wildlife documentary-maker.