Alert after electric shower 'smoking'
Firefighters were called to tackle an electric shower fire in a West Cornwall home after its owners noticed it was smoking. One crew from Penzance and another from St Just were sent to the property on The Close, in Penzance, at 9.19pm on Thursday but found the fire was already out when they arrived. Cornwall Fire and Rescue Service said the house was then "thoroughly inspected" by firefighters to "ensure all areas were safe" before they returned to station. The cause of the fire was accidental.
10% Oil Fired Central Heating Servicing and Repair OAP and Armed...View details
Beat the Cornish weather with this great oil fired central heating servicing and repair offer from JonnyOilman. 10% Discount on servicing and repair of oil fired boilers in mid and west Cornwall
Terms: Armed Forces and OAPs Only
Contact: 0800 9558559
Valid until: Wednesday, June 26 2013