Arson suspected and two require treatment after Bodmin bungalow fire
Arson is suspected to have been the cause of a fire at a Bodmin residence which left two occupants requiring medical treatment.
Fire crews responded to a call that a blaze had taken hold within the bedroom of a terraced bungalow on St Georges Crescent at around 1.40am this morning.
The two occupants of the property escaped the flames but suffered the effects of smoke inhalation and were left in the care of ambulance personnel.
The fire crews, from Bodmin and Lostwithiel, dealt with the blaze using breathing apparatus, one hosereel and a thermal imaging camera.
Free DT333 System Phone with all New NCP Panasonic Business...View details
Make Sure Your Business In Cornwall Chooses The Correct Business Telephone System At The Most Competitive Price.
Approved Panasonic Telecommunications Installer.
Terms: Terms: Please Quote This Genuine Offer When Booking An Appointment With Your Telecommunication Engineer. We Also Offer A Demonstration Of The Proposed System. Please Ask For This Free Service
Contact: 01726 213808
Valid until: Monday, March 31 2014
A positive pressure ventilation fan was then used to clear the property of smoke.
A joint police and fire investigation is underway.