Cornwall's heritage, wildlife and entertainment lends itself perfectly to moving image.
Here are the best viewed Cornish videos on www.ThisisCornwall.co.uk in 2012.
Reveller 'lucky to be alive' after fall in Newquay
Shark caught off Cornwall coast
Sex Pistols rare footage
The xx at Penzance Jubilee Pool
1) Cornwall celebrates St Piran's Day
2) The biggest shark ever caught in UK waters
Buy one get one free on main course and specials excludes fillet steaks and beef Wellington
Must book to qualify 01209 860332 and present voucher on arrival
Mon- Thur 6-9pm
Contact: 01209 700617
Valid until: Saturday, December 21 2013
3) Kylie video filmed in Cornwall is officially released
4) Rare footage of Secret Penzance Sex Pistols gig
5) Reveller 'lucky to be alive' after fall in Newquay
6) Falmouth shipyard removes world's largest mast
7) Beached dolphin at Falmouth beach is put down by vet
8) Heartlands attraction opens with three day party
9) Duke and Duchess of Cornwall Open Heartlands
10) YouTube video is a hit for Children in Need by the Roseland Community College Choir
Jo Wood -Jo is a digital journalist and editor based in Cornwall working as a Regional Digital Publisher, Devon and Cornwall, for Northcliffe Digital.
Connect with Jo: Email | Twitter | Google+