Blaze in compressor cuts power at unit
Firefighters tackled a blaze which broke out in a compressor unit on a Cornish business estate. A total of 11 firefighters attended Redruth's Cardrew industrial estate at 4.30am on Saturday. The electricity had stopped working in the building. Crews found a fire in the compressor room, and used breathing apparatus, a carbon monoxide extinguisher and a hose reel to tackle the flames. It was extinguished by 5.30am. The fire is believed to have been accidental.
Are you nervous about public speaking or presenting ? I can help you become both confident and competent. For June I'm offering 60 minute coaching sessions for just £45 - Trevor Lee 07785 390717
Terms: Offer available to private individuals and businesses throughout June 2013.
Contact: 01326 330668
Valid until: Sunday, June 30 2013