Broken power cable causes field fire near Bodmin
A fallen power cable set light to a field near Bodmin, North Cornwall, yesterday afternoon. Firefighters from the town were sent to the field, off the Old Coach Road, at Lamorrick, at around 2.30pm, after receiving reports that electric cables were smouldering. They arrived to find that the main overhead electric cable had fallen to the ground, and sparked a fire around 50 metres long. Crews were unable to immediately tackle the straw fire until the power was isolated. Officers used beaters to extinguish the fire and remained at the scene until the electricity cable had been made safe.
Free DT333 System Phone with all New NCP Panasonic Business...View details
Make Sure Your Business In Cornwall Chooses The Correct Business Telephone System At The Most Competitive Price.
Approved Panasonic Telecommunications Installer.
Terms: Terms: Please Quote This Genuine Offer When Booking An Appointment With Your Telecommunication Engineer. We Also Offer A Demonstration Of The Proposed System Please Ask For This Free Service
Contact: 01726 213808
Valid until: Monday, March 31 2014