TEN firefighters dealt with a tumble dryer on fire at a property in Tremayne Park in Pengegon, Camborne, at on Sunday morning.
The dryer was in a garage utility room and two crews from Camborne were dispatched to the scene.
Firefighters donned breathing apparatus and used hoses to extinguish the blaze after turning off the power and water.
A fan was used to clear smoke from the building and the firefighters cut away the ceiling to ensure that no residual heat was retained in the roof space.
Free DT333 System Phone with all New NCP Panasonic Business...View details
Make Sure Your Business In Cornwall Chooses The Correct Business Telephone System At The Most Competitive Price.
Approved Panasonic Telecommunications Installer.
Terms: Terms: Please Quote This Genuine Offer When Booking An Appointment With Your Telecommunication Engineer. We Also Offer A Demonstration Of The Proposed System Please Ask For This Free Service
Contact: 01726 213808
Valid until: Monday, March 31 2014