Carbon monoxide leak in Liskeard
Emergency services were called to a house in Liskeard this evening to attend a carbon monoxide leak.
Fire services and an ambulance crew attended the house on Park Road at around 6pm after one of the residents reported hearing their carbon monoxide alarm and feeling unwell.
On arrival fire crews found that the house had been well ventilated and the gas boiler switched off.
A gas engineer was called to make the boiler safe and smoke detectors were fitted before fire crews left scene.
FREE Home staging included with your 1% Commission!View details
1% Commission FREE Home staging advice http://www.kerbappealz.co.uk
Terms: Home staging advice given on instruction to sell your property
Contact: 01736 332076
Valid until: Saturday, December 14 2013
All of the five people living in the house have been taken to Derriford hospital in Plymouth to be checked over.