Carbon monoxide incident at St Germans
TWO St Germans residents were treated for the effects of carbon monoxide poisoning.
A Cornwall Fire and Rescue crew from Saltash attended the property at 10.55pm on January 20 after a carbon monoxide detector went off.
A fire service spokesman said: "Two people were treated by the ambulance service as a precaution."
Free DT333 System Phone with all New NCP Panasonic Business...View details
Make Sure Your Business In Cornwall Chooses The Correct Business Telephone System At The Most Competitive Price.
Approved Panasonic Telecommunications Installer.
Terms: Terms: Please Quote This Genuine Offer When Booking An Appointment With Your Telecommunication Engineer. We Also Offer A Demonstration Of The Proposed System Please Ask For This Free Service
Contact: 01726 213808
Valid until: Monday, March 31 2014