Chimney fire in Launceston
Firefighters from from Launceston and Bude attended an incident at North Petherwin, Launceston last night just before 11.30pm
Smoke from the chimney had entered the roof space, the fire was well alight in a 'difficult' chimney.
Fire and rescue personnel used a 13.5-metre ladder, safety-at-height equipment, two high pressure hosereel jets and chimney kit to extinguish the fire.
Free DT333 System Phone with all New NCP Panasonic Business...View details
Make Sure Your Business In Cornwall Chooses The Correct Business Telephone System At The Most Competitive Price.
Approved Panasonic Telecommunications Installer.
Terms: Terms: Please Quote This Genuine Offer When Booking An Appointment With Your Telecommunication Engineer. We Also Offer A Demonstration Of The Proposed System Please Ask For This Free Service
Contact: 01726 213808
Valid until: Monday, March 31 2014