Chimney fire risks
FIREFIGHTERS are warning people to check their chimneys and have them cleaned after four incidents in one afternoon on Sunday.
A crew from Launceston attended a chimney fire in a domestic property in Five Lanes, near Launceston, while a crew from Delabole attended a chimney fire in Michaelstow.
The third fire was at Porthtowan and the fourth was at a property near Blunts, Saltash.
Free DT333 System Phone with all New NCP Panasonic Business...View details
Make Sure Your Business In Cornwall Chooses The Correct Business Telephone System At The Most Competitive Price.
Approved Panasonic Telecommunications Installer.
Terms: Terms: Please Quote This Genuine Offer When Booking An Appointment With Your Telecommunication Engineer. We Also Offer A Demonstration Of The Proposed System. Please Ask For This Free Service
Contact: 01726 213808
Valid until: Monday, March 31 2014