Chopping board left on stove catches fire in Newquay home
Firefighters were scrambled to a house in Newquay this morning following reports that the property was filled with smoke.
Upon their arrival the occupant of the house in Calshot Close, St Columb Minor, said a wooden chopping board had caught on fire after being left on the stove
A team of five firefighters rushed to the house at around 8.10am.
The fire was out when they arrived.
Buy one get one free on main course and specials excludes fillet steaks and beef wellingtons
Must book to qualify 01209 860332 and present voucher on arrival
Contact: 01209 700617
Valid until: Sunday, December 15 2013