Clubgoers evacuated after gas pipe leaks
Clubbers were evacuated from a busy Plymouth nightspot yesterday morning after a gas leak in an old nightclub. Union Street had to be evacuated at 3am after a gas pipe ruptured Millenium nightclub – currently being converted into the headquarters of GOD TV. The street reopened to traffic and the public at 4.40am after gas levels were deemed to have dropped significantly. Police said there were no disturbances during the incident and no one was reported injured.
Buy one get one free on main course and specials excludes fillet steaks and beef wellingtons
Must book to qualify 01209 860332 and present voucher on arrival
Contact: 01209 700617
Valid until: Sunday, December 15 2013