Cooker starts kitchen blaze in St Agnes
Firefighters were called to deal with a kitchen fire on Trevaunance Road in St Agnes just past 1pm on Sunday afternoon.
Two fire crews from Perranporth attended the incident and confirmed that a cooker had caught on fire. Using breathing apparatus and a hose reel, the crews extinguished the fire.
A resident was treated on site for smoke inhalation by a South Western Ambulance team.
The cause of fire was found to be accidental.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013