Cornish driller dies in tragic accident in Ghana
A Cornishman who worked for Fugro Seacore at Falmouth has been killed in an accident while working in Ghana.
Alex Osborne, 26, was allegedly electrocuted while staying at a hotel in Takoradi.
It is believed that he suffered an electric shock while taking a shower.
Unsuccessful attempts were made to revive him.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013
Mr Osborne worked as a driller on a test drilling platform.