Cornish man electrocuted as he took a shower
A Cornishman is believed to have been electrocuted as he took a shower while working on a project in Ghana.
Alex Osborn is understood to have worked for the Penryn-based company Fugro Seacore, a long established marine drilling and civil engineering contractor with contracts all over the world.
The 24-year-old is believed to have been staying in a hotel in Takoradi, the capital of the Western Region of Ghana, when the incident occurred.
It is understood he suffered an electric shock while taking a shower. Strenuous attempts were said to have been made to revive the young man, but proved unsuccessful.
Free DT333 System Phone with all New NCP Panasonic Business...View details
Make Sure Your Business In Cornwall Chooses The Correct Business Telephone System At The Most Competitive Price.
Approved Panasonic Telecommunications Installer.
Terms: Terms: Please Quote This Genuine Offer When Booking An Appointment With Your Telecommunication Engineer. We Also Offer A Demonstration Of The Proposed System Please Ask For This Free Service
Contact: 01726 213808
Valid until: Monday, March 31 2014