Defective boiler the cause of Lostwithiel carbon monoxide leak
A LOSTWITHIEL resident was given the all clear by paramedics after being evacuated from their property because of high carbon monoxide levels.
Cornwall Fire and Rescue Service were called to a property on Cott Road at around 11.07am today, following reports of a carbon monoxide alarm sounding.
A fire spokesman said: "On arrival crews found a positive reading of 35 parts per million of carbon monoxide.
"The occupant was removed from the property, checked over by ambulance personnel and given the all clear."
Free DT333 System Phone with all New NCP Panasonic Business...View details
Make Sure Your Business In Cornwall Chooses The Correct Business Telephone System At The Most Competitive Price.
Approved Panasonic Telecommunications Installer.
Terms: Terms: Please Quote This Genuine Offer When Booking An Appointment With Your Telecommunication Engineer. We Also Offer A Demonstration Of The Proposed System Please Ask For This Free Service
Contact: 01726 213808
Valid until: Monday, March 31 2014
The cause of the carbon monoxide leak was possibly a defective boiler, the fire service said.