Firefighters called to Bude flat after fuse board caught fire
Firefighters used a thermal imaging camera to locate a small fire at a flat in Bude yesterday evening.
At around 5.35pm twelve firefighters were called to the property in Maer Down after the occupants smelt burning coming from the cupboard.
A spokesman from Cornwall Fire and Rescue Service said the crews located a small fire in the electrical fuse board using a thermal imaging camera.
They isolated the main electrical supply to the premise to make the property safe.
Free DT333 System Phone with all New NCP Panasonic Business...View details
Make Sure Your Business In Cornwall Chooses The Correct Business Telephone System At The Most Competitive Price.
Approved Panasonic Telecommunications Installer.
Terms: Terms: Please Quote This Genuine Offer When Booking An Appointment With Your Telecommunication Engineer. We Also Offer A Demonstration Of The Proposed System Please Ask For This Free Service
Contact: 01726 213808
Valid until: Monday, March 31 2014