Electrical supply made safe after Carbis Bay house fire
Three fire engines were sent to a house at Hawkes Point, Carbis Bay, West Cornwall, in the early hours of yesterday after reports of a blaze. Crews from St Ives, who were alerted at 12.40am, arrived to find a fire had started in the electricity intake to the property on the ground floor. Two officers wearing breathing sets used a carbon dioxide extinguisher to put out the fire. Officers then used a thermal imaging camera to check that the fire had been extinguished and had not spread. Western Power engineers were also called to make the electrical supply safe.
Buy one get one free on main course and specials excludes fillet steaks and beef wellingtons
Must book to qualify and present voucher on arrival 01209860332
Contact: 01209 700617
Valid until: Wednesday, December 11 2013