Emergency services scrambled to suspected carbon monoxide leak in Lanteglos, near Fowey
Emergency services were called to a suspected carbon monoxide leak at a house in Lanteglos yesterday evening.
At 7.30pm a fire crew from Polruan scrambled to the end of terrace house in Whitecross after a carbon monoxide detector sounded.
A representative from Cornwall Fire and Rescue Service said when the firefighters arrived they recorded a carbon monoxide reading of zero
The occupants of the house were checked over by paramedics at the scene.
Free DT333 System Phone with all New NCP Panasonic Business...View details
Make Sure Your Business In Cornwall Chooses The Correct Business Telephone System At The Most Competitive Price.
Approved Panasonic Telecommunications Installer.
Terms: Terms: Please Quote This Genuine Offer When Booking An Appointment With Your Telecommunication Engineer. We Also Offer A Demonstration Of The Proposed System Please Ask For This Free Service
Contact: 01726 213808
Valid until: Monday, March 31 2014
A representative from South West Ambulance Service said: “A rapid response vehicle and two ambulance crews attended.
“A number of patients were treated at the scene.”