Exploding boiler causes fire at Delabole
An exploding boiler caused a blaze at a house in Delabole, North Cornwall this evening.
Crews from the village and Wadebridge along with a whole time officer were mobilised at 6.30pm after a report of the explosion during which time a smoke alarm could be heard sounding in the background.
On arrival at the property at Treligga, crews found a fire on the ground floor of a two storey house measuring 10 metres by 10 metres.
The crews extinguish the fire and clear the house of smoke The cause of the fire was accidental.