Family escapes gas poisoning by minutes
A family of four narrowly avoided a "potentially fatal dose" of carbon monoxide. The father and one son remained at Derriford Hospital yesterday where they were being treated in a hyperbaric chamber. The mother and second son were treated and discharged. Fire crews were called to the Canworthy Water property around 2am after two boys aged four and seven became ill. Lee Griffin, of the fire service, said: "The family were in an extremely dangerous position. Another 10 minutes to half an hour and this family may not have been here today."
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, June 30 2013