Family poisoned by gas leak in oven
Two adults and two children suffered carbon monoxide poisoning when a coal-fired Rayburn cooker leaked the gas into their home.
The family alerted Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service just before 3am yesterday after a detector was activated at the property in Lapford, near Crediton.
Fire crews from Chulmleigh, South Molton and Crediton arrived at the scene to help ventilate the property, while the casualties, who suffered minor carbon monoxide poisoning, were treated by paramedics.
The family were then looked after by neighbours.
Free DT333 System Phone with all New NCP Panasonic Business...View details
Make Sure Your Business In Cornwall Chooses The Correct Business Telephone System At The Most Competitive Price.
Approved Panasonic Telecommunications Installer.
Terms: Terms: Please Quote This Genuine Offer When Booking An Appointment With Your Telecommunication Engineer. We Also Offer A Demonstration Of The Proposed System. Please Ask For This Free Service
Contact: 01726 213808
Valid until: Monday, March 31 2014