Firefighters put out Penzance fire after pan left on cooker
Firefighters were called to a flat in Penzance yesterday afternoon after a pan caught fire after being left on a cooker.
Crew from Penzance Fire Station wore breathing apparatus because of heavy smoke as they tackled the fire on St Clare Street using one hosereel at around 4.30pm.
The occupant of the house was treated for small burns and the effects of smoke inhalation.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, May 26 2013