Firefighters called to property fire near Lostwithiel
SIX firefighters were called to a fire at a property in Boconnoc, Lostwithiel late last night.
Crews attended an incident involving a wood burning appliance at around 11pm.
Emergency services reported a fire in the flue of the chimney.
The team used a ladder and roof top safety lines to reach the flames from above, using a hose reel to douse the fire.
Buy one get one free on main course and specials excludes fillet steaks and beef wellingtons
Must book to qualify 01209 860332 and present voucher on arrival
Contact: 01209 700617
Valid until: Sunday, December 15 2013
While firefighters brought in a pump and chimney rods to fight the flames from inside the building.