Firefighters prevent living room fire from spreading in St Columb
THREE fire crews were called out to tackle a fire in the living room of a terraced house at Trelawney Park, St Columb, last night.
Firefighters from St Columb, St Dennis and Newquay managed to contain the blaze and stop it from spreading to other rooms at around 8pm.
A fire service spokeswoman said: “Crews used two breathing apparatus, one hose reel and a covering jet to extinguish the fire. The cause of the fire was accidental and confined to the living room.”
The Red Cross Fire and Emergency Support Vehicle also attended the scene, providing assistance to the homeowner. Police and paramedics were also called out, although there were no reports of any injuries.
Buy one get one free on main course and specials excludes fillet steaks and beef wellingtons
Must book to qualify and present voucher on arrival 01209860332
Contact: 01209 700617
Valid until: Wednesday, December 11 2013