Firefighters tackle Camborne chimney fires
Firefighters from Camborne attended reports of a series of woodburner chimney fires last night.
Fire crews were called to Illogan Downs and then Noonvares Lane near Leedstown.
On arrival at Illogan Downs at 8.40pm, firefighters used a hose and pump to extinguish a blaze in the chimney of a woodburner.
But on arrival at the reported second blaze at Noonvares Lane at 9.50pm,the fire at already been extinguished.
Free DT333 System Phone with all New NCP Panasonic Business...View details
Make Sure Your Business In Cornwall Chooses The Correct Business Telephone System At The Most Competitive Price.
Approved Panasonic Telecommunications Installer.
Terms: Terms: Please Quote This Genuine Offer When Booking An Appointment With Your Telecommunication Engineer. We Also Offer A Demonstration Of The Proposed System Please Ask For This Free Service
Contact: 01726 213808
Valid until: Monday, March 31 2014
Cornwall Fire and Rescue service has since issued a warning following the fires. Residents are urged to make sure their chimney is swept out in order to prevent a fire.