Firefighters tackle barn blaze near Launceston
Firefighters had to decontaminate their equipment after they suspected it had come in contact with asbestos while tackling a blaze near Launceston in the early hours of this morning.
Crews from the town attended a fire in a loader at a farm at South Petherwin at 12.30am this morning which had spread to a barn.
Members of Cornwall Fire and Rescue tackled the blaze using hosereels and breathing apparatus, before decontaminated some of there equipment.
Western Power staff isolated the electricity supply and made the scene safe.