Firefighters tackle chimney blaze
A fire crew from Penzance was called out to deal with a chimney blaze in West Cornwall. Firefighters were called to Fore Street in the seaside village of Mousehole at 8.30pm on Thursday after being alerted by passers-by. A crew from Penzance attended the scene and used chimney rods to tackle to fire. They then checked the area with a thermal imaging camera. Cornwall Fire and Rescue Service reminded householders to have their chimneys swept regularly.
Buy one get one free on main course and specials excludes fillet steaks and beef Wellington
Must book to qualify 01209 860332 and present voucher on arrival
Mon- Thur 6-9pm
Contact: 01209 700617
Valid until: Saturday, December 21 2013