Firemen deal with two chimney fires in St Ives and Marazion
FIREMEN were called to two separate chimney fires on Thursday evening.
The first incident was in Bishops Road, St. Ives, at 7pm.
And also at 7pm, firemen were called to a house in St Levan Road, Marazion.
In both cases, they quickly put the fires out and checked they were properly extinguished and the buildings were safe.
Free DT333 System Phone with all New NCP Panasonic Business...View details
Make Sure Your Business In Cornwall Chooses The Correct Business Telephone System At The Most Competitive Price.
Approved Panasonic Telecommunications Installer.
Terms: Terms: Please Quote This Genuine Offer When Booking An Appointment With Your Telecommunication Engineer. We Also Offer A Demonstration Of The Proposed System Please Ask For This Free Service
Contact: 01726 213808
Valid until: Monday, March 31 2014