Gas blast fear after fire at workshop
There were fears that gas cylinders could have exploded at a fire in the early hours of yesterday morning. The incident happened at St Teath, near Camelford, just after 1am. Firefighters from Delabole, Wadebridge and Bodmin were called to the scene at a workshop. A fire spokesman said: "On their arrival ,the crew reported that there were gas cylinders involved in the fire. The fire was in a room in a workshop used for polishing and was accidental." The crew were able to extinguish the flames.