Householder treated after kitchen fire
One person had to be treated for the effects of smoke inhalation after an unattended saucepan sparked a fire at a flat in St Columb Minor, near Newquay.
Firefighters from the resort were called Church Street at 6am yesterday after a passer-by spotted smoke coming from the property and someone outside coughing badly.
Officers found a pan had been left on a stove and caught fire although the blaze was already out.
The occupant was treated at the scene by paramedics.
Fantastic offer at Swanson Ford, Newton Abbot. 3 Years FREE Servicing and 5 Years Warranty available on your BRAND NEW FORD FIESTA with the AWARD WINNING ECOBOOST ENGINE!!!
Terms: Limited stock available. Only whilst stock lasts
Contact: 01626 240583
Valid until: Tuesday, December 24 2013