Inquests adjourned on caravan family deaths
Inquests into the deaths of three family members who died as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning from a cooker in their caravan were opened and adjourned yesterday.
The bodies of John Cook, 90, his wife Audrey, 86, and their 46-year-old daughter Maureen were discovered at the mobile home, at Tremarle Home Park, Camborne last weekend. An inquest was held by Cornwall coroner Dr Emma Carlyon in Truro yesterday. The case was adjourned for a full hearing on a date yet to be fixed. The Cooks' family dog, Jannie, also died in the incident.
FREE Home staging included with your 1% Commission!View details
1% Commission FREE Home staging advice http://www.kerbappealz.co.uk
Terms: Home staging advice given on instruction to sell your property
Contact: 01736 332076
Valid until: Saturday, December 14 2013