Lit fire caused water to drip through ceiling
There was a moment of confusion at a house near Liskeard when the owner lit a wood burner and then water started coming through the ceiling. It emerged that the chimney of the stove had caught fire, bursting a water pipe. The fire service were called and nine firemen and two engines were called to the house in Redgate at 7.30pm on Monday evening. A spokesman said: "Firefighters extinguished the blaze in the wood burner and used a stirrup pump and chimney rods to clear the fire."
FREE Home staging included with your 1% Commission!View details
1% Commission FREE Home staging advice http://www.kerbappealz.co.uk
Terms: Home staging advice given on instruction to sell your property
Contact: 01736 332076
Valid until: Saturday, December 14 2013