Cornish man electrocuted as he took a shower
A Cornishman is believed to have been electrocuted as he took a shower while working on a project in Ghana.
Alex Osborn is understood to have worked for the Penryn-based company Fugro Seacore, a long established marine drilling and civil engineering contractor with contracts all over the world.
The 24-year-old is believed to have been staying in a hotel in Takoradi, the capital of the Western Region of Ghana, when the incident occurred.
It is understood he suffered an electric shock while taking a shower. Strenuous attempts were said to have been made to revive the young man, but proved unsuccessful.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, May 26 2013