Man suffers smoke inhalation in blaze
A man had to be treated for the effects of breathing in smoke after a kitchen fire at a house in North Devon yesterday morning. Two fire engines from Combe Martin and Ilfracombe were sent to the blaze in West Challacombe Lane, Combe Martin, at 8.40am. Crews requested the attendance of an ambulance after finding the owner had suffered from smoke inhalation. The fire had taken hold in the kitchen of the bungalow making the property heavily smoke logged. The owner was treated at the scene. The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Wednesday, May 22 2013