Man taken to hospital after fire at Treyew Road, Truro
Firefighters were called
to a house in Truro in the early hours of the morning.
A man was taken to
hospital for smoke inhalation following a fire at a house in Treyew Road.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Wednesday, May 22 2013
The fire service said the
third floor fire – which was out on arrival - had been caused by towels falling
onto a halogen heater.