Man treated for smoke inhalation after fire at home in Bude
Firefighters tackled a blaze at a home in Bude this morning.
Two crews from Bude and a crew from Launceston attended the fire in the roof of a detatched home at Kilkhampton around 11.35am.
Crews wore masks to help with their breathing and used hoses to extinguish the fire.
Oxygen therapy had to be given to a male casualty who was suffering from smoke inhalation. He was then handed over to the care of a waiting ambulance crew.
Buy one get one free on main course and specials excludes fillet steaks and beef wellingtons
Must book to qualify and present voucher on arrival 01209860332
Contact: 01209 700617
Valid until: Wednesday, December 11 2013
The fire was accidental.