Midnight microwave fire in Penzance
Fire crews were called to Mount Lidden, Penzance, during the night between Friday and Saturday to deal with a kitchen fire.
When the firemen from Penzance Fire Station arrived on site, they found a microwave ablaze.
Using two breathing apparatus and a hose reel, the fire crews extinguished the fire.
FREE Home staging included with your 1% Commission!View details
1% Commission FREE Home staging advice http://www.kerbappealz.co.uk
Terms: Home staging advice given on instruction to sell your property
Contact: 01736 332076
Valid until: Saturday, December 14 2013