Former N-Dubz star Tulisa 'facing X Factor chop'
It might be 'a no from us' for X Factor judge Tulisa, as she is reportedly set to be axed from the show.
The former N-Dubz star, who has been with the talent show for two series, is due to be scrapped as part of an X Factor revamp, The Sun claims.
The show's creator Simon Cowell is said to be under pressure from ITV to get it back on a winning streak.
The 24-year-old will be officially told “within weeks” she is out, The Sun claims.
Fantastic offer at Swanson Ford, Newton Abbot. 3 Years FREE Servicing and 5 Years Warranty available on your BRAND NEW FORD FIESTA with the AWARD WINNING ECOBOOST ENGINE!!!
Terms: Limited stock available. Only whilst stock lasts
Contact: 01626 240583
Valid until: Tuesday, December 24 2013
Cowell is also being urged to ditch Louis Walsh but is fighting to keep him, a source told the newspaper.
It is not clear whether Gary Barlow will stick with the programme for another year, but Nicole Scherzinger is reported to be safe.
X Factor viewing figures tumbled last year, with little more than 11 million tuning in for the live final.
This is more than six million less than two years ago and the lowest audience for a series finale since 2006.
Meanwhile Tulisa's debut album The Female Boss made it to only number 35 in the charts, despite going to number one with her first solo single Young.
According to her Twitter page, the Camden girl partied on Sunday with Louis Walsh and her PA:
Rita Ora and Sharon Osbourne are tipped to fill her spot on the panel.
A spokesman for X Factor said: "No formal decisions have been made about the panel for this year's series of the X Factor as yet."