Oxygen administered after Newquay house fire
A Cornwall Fire and Rescue crew had to administer oxygen to a person who suffered smoke inhalation after a fire at their home in Newquay last night.
Two crews from the town were called to Tolcarne Road at 8.20pm after a cooker had caught alight.
The fire was out on arrival but crew members treated a casualty with oxygen therapy until Westcountry ambulance paramedics arrived.
FREE Home staging included with your 1% Commission!View details
1% Commission FREE Home staging advice http://www.kerbappealz.co.uk
Terms: Home staging advice given on instruction to sell your property
Contact: 01736 332076
Valid until: Saturday, December 14 2013