Fire at the Pandora Inn
Firefighters were called to the 13th Century Pandora Inn near Falmouth following a chimney fire at the pub which was previously destroyed in a major blaze.
Staff were evacuated from the historical building at Restronguet at around 11am today after seeing black smoke coming from the chimney into the restaurant.
The fire was out as fire crews from Falmouth arrived at the scene. They inspected the flues to ensure that the fire had not spread.
The pub was reduced to a blackened shell during a fire in March 2011 but re-opened a year later.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, June 30 2013
Restaurant supervisor, Daryl Medlyn, said the fire was out very quickly, adding: "I think there was a small amount of soot in the chimney that caused a small fire.
"The fire service were called and staff were evacuated. It was early in the day and only a small number of people were in the building. The fires are being swept and checked over."