Fire at Penzance bungalow accidental
Two people in Goldsithney, Penzance were treated for the effects of breathing in smoke after a blaze at their bungalow today.
Fire appliances from Penzance and one from St Just attended the scene on Grove Lane at around 1pm. Fire crews said the fire was accidental and had quickly spread throughout the property.
West Country Ambulance Service treated two people suffering from smoke inhalation.
Buy one get one free on main course and specials excludes fillet steaks and beef wellingtons
Must book to qualify 01209 860332 and present voucher on arrival
Contact: 01209 700617
Valid until: Sunday, December 15 2013