Penzance fire crews called to small kitchen fire near Heamoor
A kitchen fire at a holiday cottage on the grounds of Trengwainton house was attended by two crews from Penzance at 9.41am this morning.
The fire at Nanceglos House, caused by plastic melting on an electric hob, was out upon the crews arrival, advice was given and the crew returned to the station.
Free DT333 System Phone with all New NCP Panasonic Business...View details
Make Sure Your Business In Cornwall Chooses The Correct Business Telephone System At The Most Competitive Price.
Approved Panasonic Telecommunications Installer.
Terms: Terms: Please Quote This Genuine Offer When Booking An Appointment With Your Telecommunication Engineer. We Also Offer A Demonstration Of The Proposed System Please Ask For This Free Service
Contact: 01726 213808
Valid until: Monday, March 31 2014