Perfect Cornish wedding
Are you looking for the perfect Cornish Wedding ?
The perfect wedding for one couple would not be the choice of another so how do you get the "Perfect" wedding. Knowing what you really want is the good first step ( its not walways as obvious as it seems) and then its all about doing the research to get the right people and businesses to make it happen.
Choosing the right venue is absolutely key to getting your perfect Cornish wedding as this is where everything gets drawn together. The choice of venues is huge but there are some key aspects worth checking out at the very outset to get narrow things down. We suggest that these should be:
1. Do they genuinely offer an individual service that takes account of your own personal requirements or is it limited to preeset wedding packages.(Do you want it to be your wedding day or someone elses redone)
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, May 26 2013
2. Do they have a "can do" attitude or do you get that feeling that every wedding has to be the same.
3. When the menu is selected are all your guests expected to eat the same meal or will they have some real choice (ideally 3 or more choices in each course so you can provide a meat, fish and vegetarian option).
4. What are the bar drink prices like - if they are too high your guests will remember your wedding day for the wrong reasons.
5. Remember that most of your wedding reception is likely to be inside so the food & service from the venue may be more important than the view. You can always get the right viewpoint in your photos without it having to be at the wedding reception venue.
There are of course many other things to research and one venue, Rosewarne Manor, has produced a research paper to assist wedding couples to chooser the right venue for themselves.
Rosewarne Manor is a venue that aims to tailor everything to each couples requirements. Of course you may not know exactky how you want things at the start of the planning but at least knowing that your own preferances can be accommodated is important. When it comes to the menu many couples find that they are served a "Sunday Roast". This is often because venues that provide menus where guests have little or no choice have to offer something safe. However not everyone likes the same thing, even a good old English roast. Ask why you cannot offer your guests a choice - it is your big day after all. If places like Rosewarne Manor can offer all wedding groups bespoke menus with 4 options for guests in each course then surely others can as well.
When it comes to drink prices why should a "function bar" be more expensive than a normal one?. Or is it that you are a captive audiance! Bar prices can vary by as much as 50% and can leave a big whole in your guests wallets.
If you want to get some tips on planning a wedding why not ask Rosewarne Manor to forward a free copy of their research paper by e mail. Check them out out www.rosewarnemanor.co.uk. They offer an unrivalled menu choice, friendly service and even have a new bridal suite coming on stream very soon. If nothing else you will at least find yourself armed with a good basis to research other venues!
Good luck in putting together the perfect Cornish wedding.