Person found coughing badly outside smoking property
A PERSON was found "coughing badly" outside a smoking property near Newquay early this morning.
Emergency services were alerted after a passer-by saw the occupant struggling at around 6am.
Two fire appliances and an ambulance attended the home, in St Columb Minor, discovering a saucepan had been left unattended and had caught alight in a flat.
The casualty was treated by medical personnel at the scene, while firefighters wore breathing apparatus and used a fan to clear the smoke - the flames were already out on arrival.
FREE Home staging included with your 1% Commission!View details
1% Commission FREE Home staging advice http://www.kerbappealz.co.uk
Terms: Home staging advice given on instruction to sell your property
Contact: 01736 332076
Valid until: Saturday, December 14 2013
There is no further information about the incident at this time.