Person taken to hospital after inhaling hazardous gas in Nanpean
A PERSON was taken to hospital last night after inhaling a harmful substance.
Firefighters from St Dennis, St Austell and specialist teams from Launceston and Saltash responded to the call in Nanpean at around 9pm.
Emergency services said the casualty was taken in by ambulance after breathing in a hazardous gas at a commercial premises.
Firefighters, using breathing apparatus, made the scene safe and the incident was dealt with by 22.30pm.
Fantastic offer at Swanson Ford, Newton Abbot. 3 Years FREE Servicing and 5 Years Warranty available on your BRAND NEW FORD FIESTA with the AWARD WINNING ECOBOOST ENGINE!!!
Terms: Limited stock available. Only whilst stock lasts
Contact: 01626 240583
Valid until: Tuesday, December 24 2013