Pet rescue after fire breaks out at house
A cat had to be rescued from a house fire in North Devon yesterday afternoon. Fire service personnel managed to free the animal from the bungalow in Barnstaple. Around 30%of the property was damaged by fire and around 90% was damaged by smoke. In a separate incident, a man and a woman required oxygen treatment after a chip pan fire filled their home with smoke in Ilfracombe on Saturday evening. They were treated by ambulance staff on the scene but were not thought to have sustained any serious injuries. Two fire crews and an ambulance attended the incident on Langleigh Park.
FREE Organic Lip Gloss. Treat your lips to some organic goodness...View details
Please go to www.uk.nyrorganic.com/shop/katewilson and browse my online shop for some fantastic award winning products. If you need any advise please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07717838577
Terms: Available whilst stocks last so get in quick! a randomly chosen colour will be sent with your order
Contact: 01579 550453
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013