Poisonous gas blamed for camper's death
A woman visiting North Devon on holiday has died at a campsite in Braunton. The body of Bethan O'Brien was found on Sunday morning. The 20-year-old from Andover is thought to have died from carbon monoxide poisoning. Her two male friends raised the alarm when they woke feeling unwell and found Bethan unconscious. They were taken to North Devon District Hospital and found to have high levels of carbon monoxide in their blood. Bethan was pronounced dead at the scene.
Buy one get one free on main course and specials excludes fillet steaks and beef wellingtons
Must book to qualify and present voucher on arrival 01209860332
Contact: 01209 700617
Valid until: Wednesday, December 11 2013